Stephen H. BurnsTown ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6021
Melissa M. AveryAssistant to the Town ManagerPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6022
Brett HorrDirector of GIS and TechnologyPhone: 207-363-1000, ext. 6043
Reenie JohnsonAdministrative AssistantPhone: 207-363-1000, ext 6036
- Agenda Item Request Form (Public Use) (PDF)
- Application for Board Membership (PDF)
- Application for Membership (PDF)
- Banner Policy (PDF)
- Banner Release Form (PDF)
- Business License Application (PDF)
- Current Vacancies (PDF)
- Employment Agreement (Town Manager) (PDF)
- Request for Action by Board of Selectmen (Internal Use Only) (DOC)
- Request for Public Records (PDF)
- Special Event Permit Application (PDF)
- State Liquor Application (PDF)
The Town Manager's Office may approve the placement of a banner for a not for profit group at the approved locations over York Street and Main Street. All organizations using the banner poles will be required to sign the release above before their reservation is approved.
For more information contact Missy Avery, Assistant to the Town Manager.
Find referendum timelines for York, ME.