When do I need a Use Permit?

To establish any new use or to change from one use to another you need a Use Permit. Use Permits for Route One and changes in non-conforming uses are issued by the Planning Board. The Code Enforcement Office issues most other Use Permits.

Show All Answers

1. What zone am I in?
2. When do I need a Use Permit?
3. What kinds of uses are permitted on my property?
4. Can I be in more than one zone?
5. What are setbacks?
6. What are the setbacks for my property?
7. What is lot coverage?
8. How much of my lot can I cover?
9. Can I have a home occupation?